Kasasa Saver is a free, high-interest savings account that links to your free Kasasa Cash® or Cash Back® checking account; so the rewards* earned on your checking account automatically transfer into your Kasasa Saver account each month. If that’s not enough, your Kasasa Saver account also earns a high rate of interest!
We make saving money easy; just open both accounts and meet the simple monthly qualifications on your Kasasa checking account. Then sit back, relax, and watch your savings grow with Kasasa Saver.
- Linked to free Kasasa checking account
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa checking rewards
- 0.75% to 0.50% APY*depending on the account’s balance
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa checking
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free Internet Banking with Bill Pay
- $100 minimum deposit to open Kasasa Saver
Qualifying for the Kasasa checking rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Cash Saver rate too. To earn these rewards, simply do the following during the monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
- Be enrolled and review eStatement notice
If you don’t qualify for the rewards in a given cycle, don’t worry. Your accounts are still free, and you still earn our base rate of interest in both Kasasa Cash or Cash Back and Kasasa Cash Saver; and you can get back to earning the rewards the very next qualification cycle. So don’t just bank, Kasasa®.
2017 Kasasa Calendar
Qualifications Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more banking days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by First Utah Bank as ATM transactions and purchases made with non-First Utah Bank issued debit cards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) day prior to the close of the current statement cycle.
Reward Information: When your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the statement cycle:
- Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $250,000 receive APY of 0.75%; and balances over $250,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of balance over $250,000, resulting in a range from 0.75% to 0.50% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash: Balances up to $10,000 receive APY* of 2.15%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in a range from 2.15% to 0.50% APY depending on the account’s balance.
- Kasasa Cash Back: 1.50% cash back on up to a total of $1,000 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period. A maximum of $15.00 cash back may be earned per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When Kasasa Cash or Cash Back qualifications are not met,
- Kasasa Saver: All balances earn 0.05% APY.
- Kasasa Cash: All balances earn 0.05%APY and ATM fees are not refunded.
- Kasasa Cash Back: No cash back payments are made and ATM fees are not refunded.
When linked to the Kasasa Saver account, the interest earned within the Kasasa Cash account does not compound since it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account the day after being credited to your Kasasa Cash account. Consequently, when linked to Kasasa Saver, and your Kasasa Cash qualifications are met, balances up to $10,000 in your Kasasa Cash account receive a non-compounding APY of 2.13%; and balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.13% to 0.50% APY depending on the account’s balance.
The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than the Kasasa Cash APYs. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs are accurate as of 01/01/2015. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $100 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly receipt of electronic statements is a condition of this account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements) is required to meet some of the account’s qualifications. Limit 1 account per individual taxpayer identification number. A Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact a First Utah Bank service representative for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of BancVue, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.