Quicken® Web Connect
First Utah Bank now offers Quicken® Web Connect to download account information into Quicken – an easy way for you to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken – instead of typing them by hand.
- Automatically reconcile data – Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken directly from First Utah Bank’s Personal Internet Banking which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account set up – Simply initiate a download to Quicken from First Utah Bank’s Personal Internet Banking and Quicken sets up your accounts for you – with your data already up to date.
What do you need to get started?
First, you will need to be enrolled in First Utah Bank’s Personal Internet Banking. With Web Connect, your Customer ID and Password are the same as the ones you use to login to Personal Internet Banking.
Quicken® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.