The convenience of First Utah Bank’s Visa® Debit Card
Shopping for your business? Carrying around a checkbook can be a hassle. While cash is convenient for small purchases, it can inconvenient to stop and get enough cash when making larger purchases. Plus, carrying around a lot of cash isn’t always a great idea. First Utah Bank’s Visa® Debit Card removes the hassle of managing cash or carrying around a checkbook. Simply swipe your card and be on your way!
A debit card is an option for business banking in Salt Lake City that’s designed to make your like as a small business owner easier.
Choosing debit cards for business banking in Utah
Why should a business consider using a First Utah Bank debit card instead of a credit card?
1. You can pay for your company’s purchases wherever a Visa card is accepted. You’ll get a monthly statement that can help you track your expenses.
2. It’s safer than carrying cash.
3. It’s cheaper and more convenient than using checks.
4. You’re protected from fraud transactions with Visa®’s Zero Liability Protection*
Even better, you can easily and conveniently manage your debit card transactions and checking account using the MobiMoney App available in the iTunes® App Store™ or Google Play.
Here’s what you get when you use the MobiMoney app:
- You can turn your debit card on and off as needed. Have you ever misplaced your debit card? MobiMoney lets you turn the card off while you look for it. Now, no one else can use the card. If they do, the transaction will be denied. Once you find the card and are ready to use it, turn it back on.
- You can receive convenient alerts and notifications about any transactions. MobiMoney delivers alerts directly to your iPhone or Android mobile device and lets you select the criteria used to generate the alerts. Be notified of every transaction or set your preferences right from the app.
- Only Allow Transactions Around You. Let’s say you’re traveling and you want to make sure your card can be used only in stores where you are physically present. Turning on “My Location” control in MobiMoney and having your mobile phone in your possession will ensure that your in-store transactions are approved. Anyone else trying to use your card, in a different location, will have their in-store purchases denied.
- You can easily see what’s been going on with your business debit card by viewing recent transactions as a glance. Bank when and where you want, 24/7!
- It’s an easy place to get a simple account balance to always know where you are
- You can set a spending limit on the card if you so choose
- You can also restrict how the card is used in a variety of ways, including location, merchant type or transaction type.
Using your debit card and getting cash when you need it is also easy. If you also download the First Utah Bank’s mobile app, you can see where all of the bank’s locations are throughout the state, or you can see which of the 50,000 ATM locations around the country will accept your debit card without surcharges.
At First Utah Bank, we have three different business checking account options that your debit card can be tied to. We offer Free Business Checking in Salt Lake City with unlimited deposits and debit card transactions and 100 free ACH debits and credits each month. You get free Internet Banking and there’s no minimum balance requirement. If you have a high transaction activity or treasury management needs, we have a Commercial Checking Account that might be right for you. We also have a great account for registered non-profit organizations.
With First Utah Bank’s Internet Banking, you can view account history, pay bills, download statements, export transactions into Quicken or other programs, transfer funds between First Utah Bank accounts, add or view stop payments, view account alerts and more. We know you’re busy, and our online banking tools are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Banking on your time!
Of course, First Utah Bank offers much more in terms of business banking services in Utah. We offer business loans and lines of credit, treasury management services, merchant services solutions, savings account and much more.
Give us a call to learn al of the ways we can help your business grow and succeed. We’re here for you! Call us at 801-308-2265.